In the world of production and manufacture of materials or metals, now there have been many investments and improvements. Useful tools and systems are created from science and technology. One of them is cutting using a laser, which is now one of the useful technologies that makes things easy. This laser machine is usually used to carve or cut something made of wood, aluminum, and even steel.
Here are the benefits of using a laser machine
- VERSATILITY-Lasers can easily marking logos, alphanumeric characters, barcodes, progressive numbering, image, Data Matrix, and complex graphics.
- SPEED-Laser marking is fast and can work on any content (logo or code, for example) without changing tools.
- COST REDUCTION-Marking lasers require no additional cost, because it does not produce waste and does not require any special care or maintenance.
- HIGH DEFINITION-The marking laser ensures high precision even with the smallest intricate geometric details.
- DURABILITY-The marking laser ensures long-lasting results, because it is resistant to acid, heat, chemicals, and corrosion.
- TRACEABILITY-Marking lasers can not be damaged in any way. That is why this method is very effective to keep track of any products.
Take any product and add a touch of personalization by carving logos, photos or custom customer designs using a laser. Lasers can also cut complicated designs on paper, acrylic, wood and many other materials. You can cut 3D model lasers, paper invitations, wood inlay, and many others. Your only barrier with a laser machine is just your imagination. With laser engraving, the laser’s ability to carve high-resolution graphics at the highest speed shows incredible motion control built from a laser machine.
The flexibility and reliability of the laser machine is unmatched in its ability to carve and customize products made with soft material (cloth, plastic), solid materials (wood, glass, metal, etc.) and much more. Its easy use, high precision, and fast speed give fans the entrepreneur the ability to create their ideas and products. With use designed as simple as a paper printer, you can design it in a graphics software program and print it directly to the laser.… Read More..